Win a brand new, limited edition Donkey Time cotton tote bag!
UPDATE 19th February 2019:
Thank you to everyone who entered the Donkey Time Tote Bag Giveaway Competition, helping to make it a huge success!
I am delighted to announce the winners as follows:
Joanna Terry (UK)
Geoff Fortt (UK)
Holly Besaw (USA)
You have each won a brand new, limited edition Donkey Time cotton tote bag!
Donkey Time Cotton Tote Bag
- 265 gsm, 100% canvas cotton
- 34 H x 35 W x 6 L cm dimensions
- Handle Height is 28 cm
Plus some fun extras including a full sheet of Donkey Time stickers!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This competition is open to followers of the Donkey Time blog anywhere in the world, aged 18 and over, excluding the promoter and their family members. To follow the blog, enter your email address in the Follow Blog via Email box on any page of the website, and then click the Follow button.
- By entering this competition, you agree to provide your full name and postal address so that Donkey Time can send you your prize if you win. These details will not be shared with any third party or used for any other purpose.
- By entering this competition, you agree to allow Donkey Time to publish your name on the Donkey Time website and Facebook page, if you are one of the winners.
- Entries must be submitted using the form on this page. Entries submitted via Facebook, email or using the main Donkey Time contact form will not be counted.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Duplicate entries will not be counted.
- The deadline for entries is 10pm UK time (5pm USA EST) on Friday 15th February 2019.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be counted.
- Donkey Time will choose the winners by selecting three favourite answers to the question ‘Why I love donkeys’.
- Winners will receive a notification email within five days of the deadline and will have five days to respond, in order to claim their prize. After five days, if a winner has not responded, a new winner will be selected.
- Once confirmed, the winners will be announced on the Donkey Time website and Facebook page.
If you have any questions regarding the competition, please contact Donkey Time at email@example.com.
Best of luck!
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
Copyright 2019 Amy Swift